Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Lilac glasses question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just wondering if anyone has the lilac AGoT glasses? Got a picture I could see of them on a doll? DD #2 got glasses a couple of weeks ago and wants them now for her AGoT. It's hard to tell how they'd look from the picture in the catalog. Thanks

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They look really cute. I got them for Kamilla because she had purple specs too - unfortunately while they were being brought over by my really nice boss' wife on her trip to NY - Kamilla's specs broke in the meantime and she chose a blue-turquoise color for her new specs.

    I thought I had a picture of Sarah wearing the specs, she's been the one wearing them and Kirsten tried them on for fun too. Maybe I can get another picture for you soon.

  3. #3
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    I PM'd you, but put the pic in my signature. Hope it helps!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I pm'd you back, but I'll say it here, too. Thanks for the picture. I showed my DD and those are the glasses she wants now. I'm glad, it'll be easier to keep them separated from my other DD's silver round ones.

    How do you put a picture in your signature like that- or in the text?

    Thanks again,
    Jo

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ July 28, 2005 05:04 PM: Message edited by: mykidsloveAG ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Aunt Cornelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    363
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There are some pictures of the lilac glasses on my dd's Nellie in my Valentine's Day album. I just love them and got a pair for my doll, too! I was going to give them to Susie May, but Kit really needs glasses, too, so I may have to splurge for another pair...lol! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    mykidsloveAG, I PM'd you the instructions another member sent to me!!!

  7. #7
    AngieGill
    Guest AngieGill's Avatar

    Post

    I have those glasses too.. I think that they are very nice.. they fit well and they dont slide off. : )

  8. #8
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by chrstnwmn7:
    mykidsloveAG, I PM'd you the instructions another member sent to me!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks for the help- I printed off your instructions for future use.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •